REGISTER FOR CAMP TODAY
Get the best rates and make sure you get in to the camp session you want to attend. Remember – to get discounted rates, your registration must be postmarked by April 15, 2013.
NEOLA Disciples Camps has a special gift for any child, youth or adult baptized between August 2012 through spring 2013 – a certificate for $25 off the discounted price for one NEOLA camp session this summer. Click on button to print certificate.
Here’s what to do:
- Complete the Registration & Health History. Be sure to sign and initial as directed on the form.
CLICK HERE to download Registration & Health History Form
CLICK HERE to download TRY-It Camp Registration Form
CLICK HERE to download TRY-It Camp Health Form
- Copy your child’s immunization record and insurance card (both sides).
- Complete Medication Form and return with application if your child needs medication during camp.
CLICK HERE to download Medication Form
- Complete Food Allergy Form and return with application if your child has food allergies.
CLICK HERE to download Food Allergy Action Plan Form
- Scholarship Application – please return application with registration form.
CLICK HERE to download Scholarship Application
- Take copies, registration form and camp fee to your Disciples church. Your church will collect camp forms, fees and required documents and send one check for all campers from your church with completed materials to:
NEOLA Disciples Camp Registrar
P.O. Box 10230
Columbia, MO 65205
Not a Disciples? Not a problem! We welcome any child to attend camp. Send your registration to the Registrar (check payable to “NEOLA Camp Registrar) at the address above.
OTHER IMPORTANT CAMP INFORMATION
- Confirmation of Registration will be sent after your registration has been processed by email (or postcard if no email is available).
- What to bring to Camp 2-3 weeks before camp, campers will receive a letter from their camp director with the start/end times of camp, list of what to bring to camp, driving directions to camp and other necessary information. This info is also on the camp website, at http://neolacamps.org/what-to-bring-to-camp.
- Camper E-mail Order Form & Prepayment – We are doing camper e-mails “in-house” for Rickman Center camps. CLICK HERE to learn more about the program and print order form so your child can receive your e-mails at camp!
- Camp Start and End Times vary so be sure to check the pre-camp email or the website.
- Cancellations received by May 15 receive a full fee refund less $30. Cancellations 30-15 days before camp receive a 50% refund. No refund for cancellations 14 days or less before camp. In case of insufficient enrollment, campers may transfer to another camp session if there is an opening or fees will be refunded.